Friday, June 20, 2014

For the bearded brethren

I have grown a beard several times in my life, but this time it is different.  There is a scarcely known secret weapon in the art of beard.

Beard Sauce.



It may sound odd, but it is in fact, delightful.  Thanks to this beard oil, my beard is much more kempt, and I smell like a lumberjack uppercutting a grizzly bear.

Aside from the aroma of unbridled manliness, the company itself warrants praise.

I am not one to minimize my faith, as it is the facts behind the faith that are the reason for my existence.  So it should not be surprising that the owners of a company like Beard Sauce that I extol the virtues of, are christians.  Also, 10% of the money that they bring in goes to funding two of their friends who are serving widows and orphans in Kenya. 


Their products are great, the customer service is fantastic, and a portion of the proceeds go to a great cause.  They're even generous enough to send a sample or two if you ask nicely.  Why would you not check them out?  Unless, of course, you are a terrible person and/or do not enjoy awesomeness. 

But seriously, check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment